Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Edmonton Reno Show 2012

I have been extremely busy lately with business and with planning our wedding! In 16 days I will be a Mrs.   Though it’s rather delayed I thought I would share the little booth I staged for Wall 2 Wall Media for the Edmonton Reno Show that took place in January.
Wall to Wall Media Inc. is the creator of the Home Decor and Renovations magazines you can pick up for free at the exits of many grocery stores.  They have a number of other publications including New Home Buyers Guide and Renters Guide.
I had a couple of the Renovations magazine covers enlarged to use as the art work--so it was obvious who the booth was hosted by.  I used the colors that were in the magazine cover as inspiration for the booth. Although red is not my favourite color, it is the best attention grabber. The zebra print chair, of course, is great for attention-grabbing as well!


Here’s a shot of the print ad that Wall 2 Wall created for the New Home Buyers Guide for Tilt. 

I will be doing their booth for the Home and Garden show this March as well. If you’re heading to the show keep an eye out for it...or don’t and tell me if you noticed it anyway!
I have been busy meeting with lots of re-design clients. It seems this nice warm weather has people motivated to make some changes.  It’s not quite the spring rush but it seems like people are ready for winter to be over (if it has even happened yet). I hope to have some time this weekend and next week to edit some photos and share more staging pictures soon!
 Have a wondeful day!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment