Sunday, June 5, 2011

Vacant Condo- Before and After Staging to Sell

On Friday I staged a vacant  two bedroom apartment style condo in Axxess Terwilligar Towne.
The building is home to many young professionals so I gave the condo a some what trendy look.
Unfortunately I started staging at 4pm and didn't finish until about 9:30pm so the lighting was difficult to work with on this dark rainy evening. It's a shame because I don't think the pictures are doing the rooms justice.

The Realtor, Gillian Stickney, likes to take her own photos of listings so I am sure she got some better shots on Saturday.

Entryway/ Living Room
Before:


After:
















Before:




After:

Before:
After: 


Kitchen/ Dining
Before:
After:
*This mirror was totally necessary to provide some more light in this dining area-- it is however why I am now saying I will not do another job without an assistant! SO HEAVY... but looks so nice.
Master Bedroom
Before:
After:
Master Bath
Before:
After:
Second Bedroom
Before:
After:

Bathroom
Before:

After:
That is it for now. I hope to find more time to do some posting this month but it sure has been busy for Tilt Staging and Design this last little while.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment