Monday, October 17, 2011

Trade Show Booth

The Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival took place a couple of weeks ago in Edmonton and the weekend before in Calgary. I designed the booth for Treasured Memories, a local Edmonton Scrapbooking store, again this year. I create many of the displays in the store and often design their trade show booths. This year Treasured Memories opted for a Vintage Kitchen theme. We had a small budget but luckily found lots of goodies around the store, at Goodwill and at local antique shops. Decorating with harsh, black trade show drapery is a challenge but I think it turned out well.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Quite informative post on trade show booth. Few weeks ago, I arranged a public event of my company and hired a popular graphic designer who have expert hand in making trade show displays and did work for this event. Happy to get such good response from everyone at meet.

    ReplyDelete