Sunday, August 7, 2011

Staging for a Particular Demographic

To say the least, I have been busy! I have had lots of great re-design consultations from the WagJag offer and have had a chance to meet some genuinely kind people. In the midst of WagJag consultations, I have been busy de-staging some sold properties. I will also be de-staging a property this Friday that had been on the market for 7 months prior to staging with no interest. The house received a lot more attention after being staged and received an offer one month later! Staging works (but I knew that).  I have also been staging some new units.

On Thursday we staged a unit in an adult condominium (35+).  When I originally went and saw the unit, it had dark drapery and dark furniture. I wanted to lighten and brighten it up so I decided to use cream leather furniture and a glass table, which I seem to be loving a lot lately! I wanted to use red as it is a great traditional color choice, but added some fresh greens to liven it up. I think it turned out really nice and is well suited for the buyer demographic. The space looks large, tidy and inviting.









To check out the full listing click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment